Join the Strive team! We're Recruiting!
We make people our number one priority. If you are highly motivated and driven professional that wants to make a difference, join the Strive team!
We are currently recruiting for two Rehabilitation Consultant positions in Brisbane/Southeast Queensland and are searching for an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor!
Strive is well renowned as an industry leader when it comes to Early Intervention, complex case management and project based work. If you're sick of 'colouring the numbers' with cookie cutter based rehabilitation and you're looking for a different occupational rehabilitation experience, then we are the place for you...
Rehabilitation Consultant (OT / PT/ Psych / RC):
Have a strong focus on Early Intervention with a number of our customers, including critical incident response, onsite support, team support services and training
Are an industry leader when it comes to providing mindfulness programs to workplaces
Have developed a strong job seeking program aimed to support job seekers based on their needs not just to “go through the motions”
Are always looking for new, innovative ways to improve health outcomes for our customers and encourage creative freedom to develop your own projects
Will provide you with the opportunity to join existing projects across Queensland, including working with customers in their workplace or at home with a focus on mindfulness, resilience, debriefing and team based supports
Are industry leaders in complex case management
Have a culture based on support, fun, respect, health and well being, professional and personal development
Are flexible about hours and remuneration based on billable hours commitment and experience
Are experienced and qualified Occupational Rehabilitation Providers (members of ARPA)
- Full-time with flexible working hours depending on customer needs.
- Case load is flexible and can include project opportunities, early intervention, team support, critical incident response as well as case management of client's with a broad range of physical and psychosocial needs.
- Will work with customers and client's across through a variety of schemes including with employers directly, through income protection, with Veterans and other workers compensation schemes.
- We are looking to recruit in Brisbane with the successful candidate willing to travel within South East QLD as required.
- Salary package negotiable however can include a laptop, iPhone and iPad as well as access to a company vehicle.
The Ideal Candidate:
Will be motivated to do something different to 'cookie cutter' rehabilitation.
Will enjoy working with a focus on prevention and Early Intervention.
Will enjoy working with a variety of customers in various schemes.
Will be open to new ideas, enjoy creative expression and help Strive develop new ideas to continue to be an industry leader in innovation.
Will act with integrity.
Have a self-starting attitude who shares the Strive values and vision.
Is a team player who also thrives working autonomously.
Understands that this industry is about people and service.
Likes to have fun.
Has some experience working as either an OT, Physiotherapist, Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor (does not necessarily require occupational rehabilitation experience)
If this sounds like you please send through your resume and a one page cover letter addressed
to Dave Campling, General Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org.