Join the Strive team! We're Recruiting!
We make people our number one priority. If you are highly motivated and driven professional that wants to make a difference, join the Strive team!
We are currently recruiting for a Rehabilitation Consultant in Brisbane/Southeast Queensland and are searching for an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Psychologist.
- Have a culture based on support, fun, respect, health and well being, professional and personal development
- Are flexible about hours and remuneration based on billable hours commitment and experience
- Like innovation in our consultants
- Celebrate Success
- Have stability and growth
- Are Experienced and qualified Occupational Rehabilitation Providers (members of ARPA)
- Full-time with flexible working hours depending on customer needs
- Case management and assessment skills to work with clients on a broad range of psychosocial and physical needs
- We are looking to recruit in Brisbane
- Consultants will have a willingness to travel within QLD as required.
- Case work includes long-term rehabilitation, early intervention work, insurance schemes and customer focused
- Salary package negotiable however can include a laptop and iPhone
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will act with integrity
- Have a self starting attitude who shares the Strive values and vision
- Is a team player who also thrives working autonomously
- Understands that this industry is about people and service
- Is eager to grow and develop
- Likes to have fun
- Is committed, reliable and an enthusiastic professional
- Has OT, Physiotherapy or Psychology experience (does not necessarily require occupational rehabilitation experience)
If this sounds like you please send through your resume and a one page cover letter addressed
to Dave Campling, General Manager to email@example.com.