Join the Strive team! We're RECRUITING FOR BRISBANE!
We make people our number one priority. If you are highly motivated and driven professional that wants to make a difference, join the Strive team!
We are looking to expand our team in Brisbane and Southeast Queensland. If you're interested in joining the Strive team, check out the role below:
Rehabilitation Consultant - OT | Psych | Rehabilitation Counsellor
Strive Occupational Rehabilitation is well renowned as an industry leader when it comes to Early Intervention, complex case management and project based work.
If you're sick of 'colouring the numbers' with cookie cutter based rehabilitation and you're looking for a different occupational rehabilitation experience, then we are the place for you.
- Have a strong focus on Early Intervention with a number of our customers, including critical incident response, onsite support and team support services
- Are always looking for new, innovative ways in health prevention for our customers and encourage creative freedom to develop your own projects
- Will provide you with the opportunity to join existing projects across Queensland, working with customers in their workplace with a focus on up-skilling, training and debriefing.
- Are industry leaders in complex case management
- Have a culture based on support, fun, respect, health and well being, professional and personal development
- Are flexible about hours and remuneration based on billable hours commitment and experience
- Are Experienced and qualified Occupational Rehabilitation Providers (members of ARPA)
- Full-time with flexible working hours depending on customer needs
- Case load is flexible and can include project opportunities, early intervention, team support, critical incident response as well as case management of client's with a broad range of psychosocial and physical needs
- Case load will include a mix of providing support to assist clients to return to their same workplace and also assisting clients to find new employment options
- We are looking to recruit in Brisbane with the successful candidate willing to travel as required
- Salary package negotiable however can include a laptop and iPhone
The ideal candidate:
- Will be motivated to do something different to 'cookie cutter' rehabilitation
- Will act with integrity, be open to new ideas, work creatively and enjoy innovation
- Have a self starting attitude who shares the Strive values and vision
- Is a team player who also thrives working autonomously
- Understands that this industry is about people and service
- Is eager to grow and develop
- Likes to have fun
- Has Occupational Therapy, Psychology or Rehabilitation Counsellor qualifications and experience (does not necessarily require occupational rehabilitation experience)
If you're an Occupational Therapist, Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor who is interested in the work we do, reach out and get in touch today. Please send through your resume and a one page cover letter addressed to Chris Merrilees, A/General Manager to email@example.com.